Follow my blog with Bloglovin Пъстроцветно: Let's run for the ocean

събота, 10 юни 2017 г.

Let's run for the ocean

Remember I was telling you I'm gonna try to write my blog post in English? Well, I stopped because I'm not sure if everything is correct. 
This time I'll try to be more persistent. 
Today I will write about the ocean.

I'm not the only one writing or speaking about the pollution. 
A couple of days ago I saw a great campaign on the internet. It was Adidas and Parley collaboration against the ocean pollution. It's amazing how they are making products from recycled plastics. Also, they were doing a marathon all over the world / I mean you can take part wherever you are/ support the cause and speak loud about this problem. 
I think we all know about the pollution. We read about it, we talk about it, but I'm not sure if we're taking this seriously. The ocean is dying day by day, minute by minute. We are still using plastic bags, bottles, forks, knives, cups and etc. No one cares if a turtle is dying because of a plastic ring around its neck. Wright? 
It's time to make a change. Reduce the usage of plastic, throw away the garbage in places it supposed to be thrown. Think about our planet more because oceans are the air we breathe. 


A run is not going to fix anything but at least will make us thing more. I will take part in more campaigns because I care. What about you? 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар